Thread: Official Top Post Thread Storage on the farm
View Single Post
Old Sep 15 2022, 11:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snookie Sue View Post
All of a sudden, I cannot put anything into storage. I get a message saying I need more neighbors. I thoroughly culled my items in storage and still can't squeeze anything in. It is a long shot, but could this possibly be related to the new neighbor stuff in the farm pass game? I reloaded several times and even restarted my computer.
Hi Snookie Sue,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about storage as this is not about the new release. No it has nothing to do with the farm pass.

The message is telling you that you do not have enough room in your Item storage to add whatever you were trying to add. You have 56 items in your storage and 190 spaces. According to your data you only have 6 neighbors.

What were you trying to add? If you are trying to add a bunch of trees or flowers you may not have space for the number you wanted to add.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.