Thread: Official Top Post Thread Quests
View Single Post
Old Aug 24 2022, 07:32 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
I have a superneighbor who has a lifeline by working for neighbors but when he works my facilities he does get credit for working them!
Hi JohnAlbertini,

I'm sorry but you have not supplied enough information. We do not have access to your super neighbours ids to be able to look at their data and working with a 3rd party often doesn't go well.

Do you mean that they have the employee lifeline but are NOT getting credit for quest steps when working them?

They will need to check the previous steps on that specific quest that has the employee lifeline and see if any are still in progress.
  • If any steps are in progress (don't have a check mark yet) then they can't use the employee lifeline to get the next step until they have that check mark.

• If the previous steps already have a check mark and they need several steps done by working friends facilities they need to work the facilites in the order the the steps are needed.
For example if you had a quest to Load Red Wine Aged 4yr in the Banquet Hall and you already had a check mark for harvesting the grapes, you would need to work the wineries first to get the the check mark on red wine containers then after you got the check mark for those, you then work a Wine Cellar to get the Red Wine Aged 4yr check mark. What you can't do is work the facilities out of order.

If that isn't enough information for you to be able to help your friend please either have them post in the forum themselves with their id and which quest they are having problems with.
Or if they prefer they can contact the support team for help.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.