Thread: Official Top Post Thread Cargo Ships
View Single Post
Old Aug 17 2022, 08:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeky Banutski View Post
Is there a way to replace players on the “alternate” list? In other words, some of my neighbors are not actively participating in Cargo Ships, so I want to replace them - I know how to do that - but some of the folks on my replacement list are also not participating in Cargo Ships either & these are the ones I’d like to replace…I have some new neighbors that I know participate in Cargo Ships, but they are not appearing on that replacement list. How do I do that? Or can I do that?
Hi Zeeky Bantuski,
I am sorry, but the replacement list as you call it is all of your neighbors who have their port enabled in their preferences. The only way they will be removed is if they uncheck the box for Enable Ships in their preferences. If you have some new ones not showing up it may be that data has not updated yet. There isn't a limit to how many are on your list, so removing the ones who don't do the cargo ships even though they have the ships enabled really would not make any difference.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.