Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Aug 12 2022, 02:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by demetri@webmail.co.za View Post
i all at support.

the 2 attached files are the errors i am getting.

i was playing farmtown when my computer stopped responding.

i closed all down and rebooted.

after loging into FT i started getting this error.

i have removed Google Chrome and reloaded it, enabled all the WebGL features, but still the same.

i have tried Edge and everything works fine, until i try to send gifts.
when i select the FT Friends, then another error appears, something about "not linked"

my USER ID number is: 1381993178 Build No: 352
i have the latest Chrome version

thank you
Hi Demetri,
I am sorry this is happening to you. If you can play with Edge then there is something wrong in your Chrome that is preventing you from loading the farms. Have you added any plugins or addons to your Chrome? Please make sure none of those are enabled as those can cause loading problems. That includes any added by your Antivirus program as that can cause a blocking.

For the gifts in Edge, are you logged into Facebook through Edge? That could cause the not linked if you are not logged in. If that is not it then please provide the exact message you are getting.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.