Thread: Official Top Post Thread Neighbors, Super Neighbors, & Buddies
View Single Post
Old Aug 06 2022, 06:17 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittredgerobinc View Post
I don't no where to go for help so this is my problem My neighbor Carolyn Safar when I go to her farm to work her facilities the screen stay green so I can't do anything.
Hi kittredgerobinc,

Without using a facility request, look for her in your neighbours bar at the bottom of the game screen, then click on her and use the visit option to go to her farms. See if you can load all her farms with the items you have set to show in your preferences like crops etc.

If you are having difficulty loading any of them when doing that, then it sounds like the farm she is posting facility work from has a lot of items on it. That may be things like overlapped crops, things on top of crops, overlapped waters, a lot of facilites or animals not in buldings.

What you can try before you work anyone's facilities is to turn off everything in your preferences like show crops etc then try working them. That will mean that you have less to load when you try as what might be happening is the facility work might be completed and everything she has on that farm is trying to show up by the time you go there.

Another item you can check in your game preferences is disabled is the Show Animals when not at Home option. See if you have a check mark added for that, if you do, remove the check mark and remember to click the green check mark to save the change. Unless you have a reason to see the animals on someone else's farm, leave that check mark off.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Aug 06 2022 at 06:28 AM.