Thread: Official Top Post Thread Quests
View Single Post
Old Jul 17 2022, 09:24 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadie66901 View Post
Today's Quest requires a red maple tree, available only as a gift from a friend -- and I couldn't believe that I don't have a single red maple on any of my farms. And now I never will...

It's frustrating to note that I am the ONLY one of my friends who has stuck with FarmTown -- frustrating, annoying, and probably a little sad that I don't have a wider circle of friends.

So I can't complete this Quest.

Please consider not creating Quests that require actions the player is not able to control.
Hi Sadie,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about quests. Do you not have any gifts in your My Requests from your 5 neighbors? If you have 1 gift there you can exchange it for a red maple tree, accept it and plant it on your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.