Thread: Official Top Post Thread Belt / Dan Bonuses
View Single Post
Old Dec 04 2021, 04:32 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
Hi!
For the last few days I noticed that there might be a problem with posting bonuses for the circuit board. A few neighbours posted their brown belt bonus request (on their facebook timeline) and when I clicked it there (on their facebook timeline) there was a warning that the bonus already expired, although the neighbours said it was a very new bonus. When I clicked on the bonus request on my own Farm town request wall it was normal, there was no message saying it was expired. Did other farmers notice this too?
Hi Palmarina,

When that happens the usual culprit is that it simply did not post to Facebook correctly even though visibly it looks fine on Facebook. The only thing you can do is exactly what you did and try the link via My Requests.

The owner could try refreshing the attachment on the post on their profile if they know it's happening and see if that corrects it but it might not.

We don't have any brown belts for circuit boards to try. Was it only the brown belt causing it, did you have any other belts for the circuit board to try, if you did were those fine?

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.