Thread: Official Top Post Thread Neighbors, Super Neighbors, & Buddies
View Single Post
Old Aug 25 2022, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deluxxe View Post
As I'm looking the list of my neighbors...I see this message....Your neighbour list is full. Please remove some neighbours before you add more.

I fail to see the value of removing a neighbor just to add another. I have under the impression that the more friends and neighbors you have the better preference for gaining xp's and coins.

Now that I'm restricted from adding neighbors, is there something I need to do so can add more neighbors.

Thank you,

Keith

Hi Deluxxe

I moved your post to the tread about Neighbors.

The neighbors limit is based on how many digits the database can hold, it varies because not all IDs are the same length. ID's are normally 8 to 15 characters in length, so the number of neighbours you can have can vary from 80 to around 110, depending on the ID's. At the present time, it is a limitation of the game, and can't be increased.

When you receive that message you cant add more neighbors without removing some first.

What you can do, is see if any of your current neighbours have stopped playing. If they, have you can decide whether or not to replace them with someone who is currently active in the game.

Look in the your My Neighbours tab and use the following filter option:

Sort Players By: "Activity" and remove the check mark for "Show Active Players Only"

Then look at the dates showing in each of your friends boxes with a blue background, to see if anyone has not played in a while that you can remove as a neighbour to add someone else.