Thread: Official Top Post Thread Display Issues, Preferences, Sounds and Music
View Single Post
Old Nov 19 2022, 07:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonshyne View Post
Hi, I'm trying to log onto t he game on Firefox and Opera, but in both of those browsers, my sound will not disable. I don't especially like the jingle, but other than that, there are times when I don't want the sound like when I'm in a chat group or listening to something else. I do disable the sound (or try to anyway) in the game, but it doesn't work. Any other suggestions? Those are the only other browsers I've used besides Chrome. Disabling the sound does work on Chrome. Thanks!
Hi Sonshyne,
I moved your post to the thread about the sounds.
Instructions on how to turn on and off the sounds in the game are in the first post of this thread. There are 2 sets of sounds that you will need to turn off to show red. If you are using multiple browsers for multiple farm sets then you will need to turn both off in each farm set.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.