View Single Post
Old Nov 10 2018, 05:32 PM

Hi all

From Raul notes for the New Release:

Post Release Updates - November 10th, 6:00PM

- Introduced a new way for changing your status in the Hiring and Trading marketplaces. Instead of using the Change Status Message option in the avatar menu, you now have easily accessible buttons on the right side of the screen to show others what you want to do on those markets.

There are the options in the Hiring market:

S - I'm Selling Products
H - I want to Hire other Farmers
W - I want to Work for other Farmers
M - I want to Meet other Farmers

There are the options in the Trading market:

S - I'm Selling Products
SF - I want to Sell products to other Farmers
BF - I want to Buy products from other Farmers
M - I want to Meet other Farmers

You can indicate more than one intention at the same time, for example, you may want to hire others but you may also want to be available for others to hire you, so if you enable the H (Hire, pink color) and W (Work, red color) buttons, your avatar name will be colored in pink and red at the same time.

The only case where hire requests sent to you will get blocked is when the H button is selected and the W button is clear. If both, the H and W buttons are selected, you will be able to receive Hire requests as usual.

Also, when you are selling products to the Mayor/Tom, we will enable the S button automatically so others know that you are currently selling products.

Known Issues:

- The Posting to Facebook functionality is currently broken (Posting Facilities, Request Ingredients, etc), Facebook is working on a fix for this.