View Single Post
Old Jan 06 2017, 06:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
Is there a way to pick the friends you want your ships to go to? Friends you KNOW are working ports. Half the names on my list I do not know and I have to do a LOT of skips.

I do not get friends at my ports. I also do not see my name on my list as suggested by someone. That again goes to the first question.

I am not sending out any more ships until resolved.
Hi joyinlife,
There is currently no way to pick any of the friends you ships go to. The developers are implementing an update soon to allow you to change out 10 of the people on your port list, but not the entire list.
The people listed for your ships are, at the minimum, your friends and have been recently active. They may also be some you have at one time been neighbors/buddies with and they apparently still have you listed as a neighbor even if you do not have them as neighbors. You can determine which they are by looking under their picture at what the description is. You can also from that go to their farms and using the toolbox icon in lower left area to remove yourself as their neighbor and/or buddy.
If you go to your neighbor's farm and click on a ship then you can look at the ship's logbook for that ship and see where you are on their list for that ship.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.