View Single Post
Old Apr 03 2011, 03:19 PM

I feel the pain.... I spent 10 days just stocking, gifting etc and got ready for a big push on posting.... After 3 days I made over 300 million at each set of farms.... for what?

If they released 4 new farms for a total of 12 that would be awesome in itself, but I won't hold my breath on that one.

If I had real input on this game:

- I would issue levels to 250 with a standard number of exp points required.. ... probably 50,000 each level (it is SO much easier to attain points now than in the "old" days)
- I would add 4 farms at a swoop. The #9 would require about $1.5Billion, no $FC and it would mark an end of an era

- The #10 would introduce PharmTownPhase II and would require $2Billion and a minimum expenditure of $FC - like $500 or so, or a $3Billion++ purchase
- The #11 and 12 would have similar but higher/tougher requirements. Those who have tons of coin would be satisfied. Those who have spent a lot of $FC would be rewarded. Those who only want to play for free, would have to work for the coin.

This might satisfy the long time players with lots of points. It would give the lower levels something to really work for, and in the meantime they would be satisfied with 9 farms (except chronic complainers)

Then I would have a steady flow of new things to buy. 2 or 3 Facilities each month or so. Some speed stuff like Super Cheese Plant etc. These could be allocated so that some are available to all, and some available to higher levels.

As for the decorations and other stuff like seeds, trees, etc.... I would consider "retiring" some and upgrading others.

And I would definitely offer some alternative views - and SIZES - of a number of the buildings and facilities.

oh.... and some clothes for the avatar that can only be bought in the clothing store.
oh.... and some vehicles that can face all four ways.
oh.... and more salmon
oh.... and make some of the gift items 100 or 150 or even 200 at a time like bait

feel free to agree with me..... feel free to object and your crops might wither.