View Single Post
Old Apr 03 2011, 01:11 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
There must be a happy medium somewhere between daily upgrades and waiting for weeks in hope of a new update. Even I, a loyal Farm Town player since almost the beginning, am beginning to wonder why I am going back each day at the moment and working my farms when there is nothing to strive for and everything to be done is 'same ol, same ol'
I agree with you on this and the developers really should look into it. Now what might work is adding tons of new levels to the game. I am sure there are some that would jump 200 levels or even 1000 levels if they added that many but there are a lot of people that would still have levels to go if they made the top level really high. IMO something else that people need to keep in mind is that while other games like FV have more frequent updates it is mostly decorations for a new thyme on the farm. It is not something that can be used to make money like the facilities. How often do the people that say well fv has updates all the time really buy all the new stuff when it comes out. First of all you may not like the new thyme, second it will be mostly for farm cash so unless you want to pay real money for it you are really out of luck. Third how often do people really want to redo their farms when a new thyme comes out. Fourth the stuff never stays around for very long so if they release a thyme you really like but are not at the level to buy it you will miss out on that item because it will be gone in a couple of weeks. Other then holiday decorations FT has never taken anything out of the store and to me that says a lot about this game.

So yes a happy medium could be reached but there will still be people complaining no matter what the developers do.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.