View Single Post
Old Apr 05 2019, 09:59 AM

When are other players going to realize that the person hiring them is the owner of the farm and as such is entitled to hire as many people to do the job as they see fit? Today I received a message from someone complaining that they insisted they work solo and I had no right to hire an additional worker to do the same task. I informed them that is was MY farm and MY rules and they have absolutely no say in how I run MY farms. As it happened, I did not receive a message that this individual had accepted the job and their avatar vanished from the screen. So after a couple of minutes without any notification of work being started I hired a second worker. Fortunately, there is the option to ignore this player in the future, so I immediately made that choice. Based on this most recent experience, I feel that we need to impress on all players that the person hiring is in control and all their demands are only doing themselves harm as they will eventually get ignored by those who do not want or need the aggravation of dealing with their unreasonable demands.