View Single Post
Old Jun 12 2016, 01:04 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Kai* View Post
Today something strange happened.. i hired someone at the market to harvest and plow all my farms. I am 100% sure that i clicked on "hire multiple" and then ticked "hire to harvest crops" and "Hire to plow". Selected "All Farms" and let her use my tools and fuel.

I even went back to the market and checked by clicking on another farmer.. only harvest and plow were ticked.

But still, the farmer i hired managed to harvest everything, and i mean EVERYTHING ! on my farms ? Flowers, trees, crops.. even caught the bloody fish ! what the H*** is going on ? ?
Hi Kai,

Sorry for the delay in replying, with it being the weekend we are a little thin on the ground.

How many times has this happened?

We will try testing this to see if we can duplicate it.

Let us know if it happens again.

EDIT TO ADD >>

We have done some testing and are unable to reproduce this. Just in case it was stray data causing the miss hire, can you please try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and try hiring for just HP again.

Do report back if you still get the problem.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Jun 12 2016 at 03:02 PM.