Thread: Official Top Post Thread Tools and Fuel
View Single Post
Old Feb 02 2023, 09:25 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkat66 View Post
I have an ongoing problem with fertilizing my super neighbors farms. They have plenty of fertilizer available and I always plant all farms with crops that will be ready at the same time , while all farms show that they are fertilized (F), only farm # 1 shows that is will be ready in half the time , and all other farms go to waist at normal times instead of lasting twice as long like they should if fertilized.
Hi Gkat,
Fertilizing the farms does not cut the grow time for anything. The fertilizing doubles the output from 1 box per field to 2. Irrigating with the correct sprinkler is what cuts the time to grow and extends the waste time.
You can find all the information about the tools in the Game Guide chapter 21 about tools:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489090
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.