View Single Post
Old Dec 08 2015, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi lollipopthebunny,
Clearing your cache all the time is causing part of your problems. Everytime you clear your cache unnecessarily then Farm Town must reload to your browser all of those graphics which slows down the loading. Facebook has made it so the chat will not continue pushing data down when you have turned it off. That was fixed after Farm Town turned in a bug report to them. If your Facebook home page is having trouble loading then you need to talk to Facebook because there is nothing Farm Town can do to help with that.
If I don't clear my cache just while working on my own farms by the time I get all the way through all of them my computer has frozen up. I don't clear it continually but do periodically while planting. It is also running real slow an I am seeing the loading box when I go in to FT an also moving from farm to farm.

I will attempt to contact FB about my home page but it sure seems as though they haven't turned off the chat thing in FT on mine yet cause it isn't any better since they released it, in fact, it has gotten worse. I do have the video/voice call option turned off on FB in the 'chat bar' on the right side of the screen an video turned off inn settings but it still isn't helping.