Thread: Official Top Post Thread Quests
View Single Post
Old Jan 12 2021, 07:06 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcmomma View Post
i was in the middle of 2 Quests yesterday and now they have disappeared also my facilities have disappeared too when will all this get fixed
Hi sexcomma,

The game has moved to a new platform. I'm sorry but it's a restricted version so you can't do any Quests in the new version of the game. Everyone is in the same position. The Quest features of the game and the ability to use the facilities be added back when the developers have time to add them.

There is a banner message above your game screen, with link that you can click on to take you to information about the migration and is updated as things change or get added back to the game. That message does also change from time to time to help those that can't load the new version.
If you can't see that message, please load the game from the Facebook bookmark on the left side of Facebook or use the Play Farm Town button at the top of the forum to make sure you are in the same version as everyone else.

You should still be able to see your facilities fine as long as you have them check marked to show in your preferences. You just won't be able to use them to make or stock anything in them yet.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.