Thread: Official Top Post Thread Quests
View Single Post
Old Jan 08 2021, 08:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundos View Post
so I am doing a regular quest and need to build a gutter w/downpipe. It starts with I need produce copper ore. So I click on Lifeline. It says I can "procure goods for this quest also by trading with other farmers in the market" .. So what is this about.. seems that the Lifeline only works with regular products per the forum info "This will help if you need a basic ingredient that can be bought from another farmer ( e.g. harvested crops, harvested animal products, chopped trees, fish, harvested flowers). You can not buy products made in facilities from another farmer." So is this just some way to say HAHAHAHA you can't use this lifeline for this quest? So why is it the lifeline it provided?? .. No need for any reply. But I want you to know I think it is another BS point of questing. Sad and confused again over a stupid quest AGAIN!
Hi Sundos,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about quests to answer you.
The lifelines are randomly assigned just as the quests are. They do not know what you need or don't need for the quest.
I am wondering why you are not starting the copper ore from your own mineral mine rather than wanting to get it from someone else?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.