Thread: Official Top Post Thread Flowers / Sprinklers / Flower Harvester/Flower tools
View Single Post
Old Feb 23 2021, 06:45 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tractor Man View Post
Hi Tiger,

you are correct on Farm 43, I see the flowers. Will let the others grow to harvest and see what happens when I harvest them. I just harvested the flowers on another farm and I did see some that did not harvest, I refreshed the farm and they were gone so I guess it's a bug somewhere. Of course the flowers I had sent to storage have left holes in the field so I will put them back when storage is fixed and we have the use button available, right now all you can do is sell them. Thanks for all your help with my problems.

Tractor Man
Hi Tractor Man,

Thanks for confirming that the flowers corrected on refresh.
As you have a display issue with the flowers, have you noticed any other display issues with anything else you do on your farms?

What is it that you can't get out of storage?
When you mentioned that you were unable to put flowers back out on a farm after storing them, I did test doing that and was able to do it fine. Are you not able to get anything out of storage or is it a specific item?

What I would like you to do is try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window.

Then clear your browser caches/history of your browser, that will then clear the game graphics. When you next load the game, it will load slower until it's got a fresh lot of graphics for the game. The the next loads after that should go back to normal speed for you.

See if that helps with your flowers showing ready to harvest after harvesting them, and then please also check your issue with getting an item out of storage.

If you are still not able to get something out of storage, please describe exactly what you are trying to get out of Item storage and put on which farm and at what point it does not work for you.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.