View Single Post
Old Jun 04 2012, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihuahualady View Post
I am really enjoying doing the Quests, it makes a nice change from doing the same old thing, I have also found that I'm asked to harvest crops that I didn't realise I was so low on ........ my only gripe is after having gone through the majority of the quest I find like many others have said that I don't have the facility that's needed to complete the quest and FC is needed to buy it, I don't intend being cajoled into buying FC even though I have bought it many many times..... if we could see what facility is needed to complete the quests right from the beginning then we can choose for ourselves whether we want to start the quest or not.
Most times you can scroll over the final stage of a quest when you open it and it will show you what facility is required for the final product, thus giving you the chance to ignore it if you don't have, or don't want to buy the fc facility needed rather than going through the stages before having to abandon it.

The icon for quests is a 'mystery dice' which means that we are not supposed to know what we are going to be doing before we open it.