Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Jul 05 2021, 07:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by accs-- View Post
This is a repeat, because if it continues I'll be finding something else to do. I'm75 so not so quick with arthritic hands, fingers, etc. but my suggestion it let off the throttle, because it is almost impossible to play FT with FB continually flashing as sign on my screen of a 5 year old HP laptop that I'm going to fast so keeps blocking me. Even if I'm sitting here trying to go to one farm or another, or even do any tasks. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. I've cleared my cache. Rebooted and still when I start to do anything I get two different messages I'm going to fast not acceptable by community standards and Temporarily Blocked. It will do it if I am doing nothing at all.
Hi Accs,
I moved your post from the Suggestions section as this is not a suggestion. The developers have no control over what Facebook does. The messages you are getting do not come from Farm Town, so there isn't anything Farm Town can do for this.

You will need to contact Facebook concerning these messages. Within those messages there is a link you can use to dispute the action they have taken.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.