View Single Post
Old Jan 25 2021, 05:21 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevasti View Post
Hello there...
The game won't load for my super neighbour. I wrote here about it the other day and it was suggested he clear his cache and try again. However, that didn't work. Do you have any suggestions I can pass on to him.
Here are his details: 1593941778 it stops at u55 and goes to gray screen
sdk v8.1.1 with FBJSSDK/V8.0

Also, I'd just like to thank you all for the work you're doing here.
I really appreciate it.
Cheers and thanks,
Seva
Hi Seva,

Your previous post was answered and you were asked to tell your friend that they need to join the forum and post themselves. If they are having difficulty knowing how to register, perhaps you could help them with that part.

Please ask them to try the following:

They need to make sure that they that have done any updates on their computer that are showing as needing updated.

Then please ask them to follow the instructions in the Announcement which shows at the top of any section of the forum. They need make sure they have done whats is listed under First Load of Farm Town before they try to load the game again. Here's the link to that post, which you can give to them:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

If after doing those they still can not load their farms to show and see things like crops, trees etc they can scroll further down that post to Persistent loading issues. The institutions under that heading includes a link to instructions on how to register if they need them. The link to this thread is also in that post so it will bring them here so that they can post their information in the reply box at the bottom of the page.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.