View Single Post
Old Oct 11 2021, 11:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareTerr View Post
Oct 11th. I was looking forward to incorporating the new Halloween decorations into my Halloween farm I have been working on for years. I am SO disappointed about what was done to defining and coloration. I had hoped for correction and improvement; but instead I found what I had created to look shadowy, eerie, and spooky had been changed into 'garish'. I had to remove almost all the spiderwebs. The gargoyles are ruined. The green fog is still green. The aliens now dominate the screen. I enjoy using my artist talents with this game. Someone is making changes that has no artist sense at all. Please. Fix it or leave it alone! Some of us have invested a lot of time and money into their favorite hobby. Please consider that. Thanks
Hi CareTerr,
What they did was because they are not working on the animations at this time and the old animations do not work correctly in Unity at this time. When they have completed getting all the functions back in the gme then I am sure they will work on getting the holiday animations working correctly.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.