Thread: Official Top Post Thread Quests
View Single Post
Old Dec 27 2021, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeyg56 View Post
I'm not sure that you are not missing the point I could hover over the final step all day long and at no point does it show me the facility name that I need to load.

I have now also looked at the ingredients list and again I cannot find stitching awl on the list
I do understand you are not seeing the facility name at the last step.

I tested this issue, and you can see it if you hover your mouse on the last step as soon as you open the quest.
If you have already completed the previous steps to the last one, then you will not see the name. That is the issue.

If you open a new quest, then hover your mouse on the last step and you will see the name product and the facility name no matter if you own or not that facility.

Im not sure why you are not getting the information from the Game Guide
When you type the product name, in your case octopus balls, in the Search this thread, you will see another window with a list of possible threads or maybe only one
You click in the blue link and check where octopus balls shows in red for Facilities.

For ingredients you click in the blue link and it will show you in red all the possible names tied to octopus. Then you will see the service facility and with that you can search in your own facilities or in the store.