View Single Post
Old Apr 15 2018, 12:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliesNotGoofy View Post
I don't understand why I finish in 10th place every single week in the Neighborhood Chains Contest. I have all the facilities and I post them twice a day nearly every single day. I get good response. No matter how hard I work I always finish in last place. Why is that? Am I doing something wrong?
Hi JuliesNotGoofy,
As the title says Neighborhood that means that you are not working just by yourself. Your neighbors have to contribute too, by working your facilities as well as loading their own and you working theirs so they can reload also.
There are some changes that are in the works to change the way the contest works and give you better control of your entry in the contest to make it more competitive.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.