View Single Post
Old May 08 2022, 07:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC View Post
I am using Chrome. It doesn't happen in Firefox, but I don't want to use Firefox because of limitations with some of the sites I use that are work related. They work better on Chrome. Chrome checks for updates automatically and I do have the latest version as well as all the windows updates, windows 10 pro.

It happens to every facility request after a while. It will just start happening and I have to clear my cache and do a memcached. The friends' requests have both few and many farms to work.

I do not leave my browser open all the time. When I am done with Farm Town I always close it, as well as Facebook.

I'll try clearing everything but the cookies and site data and see if that helps. I just can't figure it out. Farm Town works just fine and then suddenly it just starts acting up and then I can't even get back into the game without going through it all.
Hi SirMatthew,
How many facility work posts are you doing before it starts erroring out? Are you opening a lot of them in separate tabs at the same time?
You might want to cut down on how many you open at the same time. You also might want to try closing and restart your browser after doing a certain number to see if that stops the errors.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.