Thread: Official Top Post Thread Flowers / Sprinklers / Flower Harvester/Flower tools
View Single Post
Old Apr 12 2023, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Farmerette GiGi,
Did you irrigate those farms before or after you planted them? If you did it before then those crops would not have been irrigated. The irrigation will only apply to crops that are growing at the time you irrigate. If you hover your mouse on a crop field it will show you if they were irrigated with an (I). If they don't show the I then they were not irrigated and you will have to wait until the irrigation is allowed again.
For watering the flowers they should be able to water them if you have all farms as long as you do not have farms set as quest or private and you own the flower sprinkler and the purple sprinkler.
Thanks for your response. They are always irrigated after the crops are planted and the trees and flowers are harvested. Always. They were irrigated after such last night. They are showing they were irrigated as well as still fertilized. Whatever the glitch was it has straightened itself out, I suppose, because they are now showing the correct time. Time remaining is now showing 20.6 hours.

Regarding her watering the flowers, she has never been able to water all the fields at one time and does them one at a time, which is a hassle. Only one field is private, and that was only set as private a week ago, and I don't do the quest so there are no quest fields. I have all the sprinklers, including the purple one.

Again, thanks for your response.