View Single Post
Old Jun 08 2011, 05:42 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridgie247 View Post
Your belt rank gives you a x chance to gain an extra box as you harvest. If you hover over the picture in the shop with your mouse you can see how many harvests remain to the next level. The game also flashes a small congrats on the levels lower ranks received that are less than brown......
I know you can see how many more harvest remain to attain the next level of belts. What I need is a chart of how many total for each belt in each crop. I'm very systematic and appreciate a challenge when I know what steps I have to take to get there. I had a chart for the other game which I no longer play, because Farm Town has been so superior. When I'm trying to decide what to plant, I want to see a chart, not have to run the mouse over each crop to see a number and then see the belt and check my list to see where that color is on the ladder of belts... :-) Yeah, yeah, it's crazy but that's the way I rise to a challenge!!! :-) My neighbors don't use the belts yet and may not ever for all I know, so the interest for me is in earning the belts, not the one or two boxes of crops. I actually farm 6 or my 9 farms ( I do NOT layer) so with the manure spreader, I get plenty of crops for the facilites and plenty of coins from said facilities.... Does this make any sense?