View Single Post
Old Sep 06 2011, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suepatches View Post
Hi I have 11 mineral mines, 11 open pit mines, 6 dairy. Have 600 cows, some are the big holstein kind. I find I am running out of things from the mines too soon and can't fill the cheese and cream to max in the dairy processing plant after harvesting the 6 dairy barns. I could fill those two catagories in the past off one barn and now it seems like the milk is going to never land. Is this a glitch ? I make sure not to sell the milk when I sell stuff, so that isnt the problem.
if you look at a post from JAS u will see a link there that describes how to link your farm to the forum correctly ..i would have gone to have a look but you dont have the right link in your post ...to me it sounds like you are trying to post facilities too often and thus do not have enough completed raw materials the mines are a slow producer ...how many dairy processing plants are you trying to fill cheese in one dairy takes 180 milk to max cream takes 720 milk so for those 2 items in one dairy processing plant you need 900 milk hope this info is helpfull

i am not a moderator ...just someone who likes to help out where i can

Proudly Farming Since May 2009