View Single Post
Old Feb 06 2021, 07:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chet Evors View Post
1336382078 Everything is working fine but with harvesting faster, I'm only getting a 3rd. of the crops I used to get. Was getting 35,000 on 50x50 layered 3 rows. Now barely getting 9,000??
I did notice one farm 50x50 with single layered getting 3000 when harvesting?? Is this the way it is going to be?? Or is their glitch in your method of counting crops?? Just asking so know what to expect! God bless and keep up the good work.
Hi Chet,
You have been asked several times now, to check the amount you have in your storage before you start harvesting, then check the amount after you have harvested and then restart your farms and check the amounts you have. I think you will find thgat after restarting you are getting the full amount. Currently the total amount is not added until after you restart the farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.