Thread: Official Top Post Thread Receiving-sending-exchanging Gifts
View Single Post
Old Feb 09 2023, 10:42 PM

Default inbound gifts seem to hide all day then disappear on refreshing

In the morning, Eastern time, I check for gifts, and says "you don't have any pending gifts", and this stays the same all day, then late at night, suddenly have "50" (or more) and so I go to exchange them for what I want OR accept all, and allows me to return them, which apparently is working fine, then I refresh, knowing there are more, as well as other requests other than gifts, and there is nothing again... This is not only a gifting issue, it impacts the ability to complete daily quests that require accepting x-number of gifts from friends, as well as suddenly disappears the other requests, like tonight, "x-person wants to be your neighbor" that was there and unanswered before refreshing.
Developers need to stop putting these as quest requirements if they cannot keep the pending 'requests' working fully and properly. It's rude to require something that doesn't properly work.
//update//
read through some of the late posts on this same topic, and I do not wish to change the post, or let it go, but, know now that the gifts and other requests are actually still there, but this still needs to be addressed.

Last edited by ncbba2358; Feb 09 2023 at 11:03 PM. Reason: found information about this issue affecting others