Thread: REDIRECT (see first post) Answered and Closed Threads
View Single Post
Old Mar 06 2023, 10:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyndalu47 View Post
i hope the forum on the new FT web page will be easier for me to understand. I can only hope i am in the right place to ask this question. A long time ago, wasn't there some kind of number (php?) that was assigned to each player. Do i still need it? Where would i be able to find it? I am sorry to be a bother, but i'd sure like to know! thanks so much.
Hi Lyndalu,
It will be the same forums we have right now. That is not changing as it is already on the Slashkey's servers and not on Facebook. Nothing about the forums is changing. I don't know what number you are talking about as we have never used any numbers except for your farms account number to find your data to help you.
How to post in the forums, where to post and how to find your posts are all explained in the Forum Guide Section of the forums.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.