View Single Post
Old Mar 19 2022, 09:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
ID number ( 100000201115933 )
strange happenings in ft... I had Arugula ready to harvest on farms 3 and 9 so went to market to hire (also the fishing on those farms) plus short term crops on farms 5 and 6. Hired a worker, she did the fishing on #3 and got the bonus, went to #5 and #6 and harvested and plowed both farms... I went to check and found Arugula still ready on #3 and #9 so went back to market to hire again just for those 2 farms. Checked myself only to find the crops still there... hired another farmer and also sent a message asking her to let me know if there was a problem... she messaged back that the farms had been done.. I went to them but Arugula crops still showing as ready to harvest... got one of my own super neighbors to visit and he harvest/plowed both #3 and #9 and when I checked, YES finally they were done... I had done the memcache after the first person hired... wondering if anyone else has noticed a problem with Arugula?
Hi Aussie rae,
I have plant 9 farms with arugula and had them harvested with no problems. This sounds like either a computer time problem or inadvertent layering. All of the mods have planted and had it harvested with no problems.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.