Thread: Official Top Post Thread Hiring and Bonus Chest
View Single Post
Old May 29 2023, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PawPaw99 View Post
I understand that the program is writted so that buddies do not get bonus for working your farms. My question is "Can someone explain the logic in this? It looks like you would want us to be buddies with more people to make the group a more friendly group. It looks like you don't want us to be neighbors or even buddies with the other farmers that play the game. Am I wrong, or is there something else that I am missing? I am now removing all that are in my buddy list since there seems to be a penalty is apply if you are buddies with someone. Thanks for any info you can give me.
Hi PawPaw

Since the Bonus chest was released years ago, the only rule to get it was you had to be hired by a stranger (no neighbor, no buddy) at marketplace.

On those days, farmers started hiring only facebook friends, neighbors and buddies, so farmers they knew. Less and less work was offered at marketplace so developers decided to introduce the bonus chest, that way we had a balance in the game.

Buddies were farmers we usually meet at market or inn. But now with the new website, buddies are more than that.

You know that many farmers have lot of facebook friends, thousands sometimes. But we cant have that amount of neighbors neither in facebook nor in the website.

In facebook we didnt have a problem with only friends, but in the website we need to have a conection to be able to work facilities, boost trains, cooperative quests etc.

So if they can only have about 140 neighbors, then their other facebook friends could be added as buddies. That way the conection in the website continues.

If you want to make a suggestion about buddies and bonus chest, please post it in our Suggestion section.
You cant start a new thread there but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.
This is the link to Suggestiosn:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2