View Single Post
Old Sep 01 2013, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlinsssandi View Post
I have been away from FT for nearly 3 years and was level 145 upon my return. Alot has changed with the game - one being all the "tools" one is able to purchase and for the most part all with real cash. Now I'm not rich and play the game for entertainment, but I found immediately that when you have no tools, no one wants you to work for them. Only people working are the ones with superboat, mega harvesters/plowers and when I get hired not saying solo, then upon arrival to "clicks" and even one other person can harvest the entire farm before I even get 20 plots for credit. Glad they have all the fancy equipment, but sure makes disadvantage for beginning players to compete. Just saying.........So my strategy is to ask for players below a certain level to hire to give them an extra chance to compete in the hiring market.
I too returned to the game after a three year absence and have the same problem as the person above.I always state in my status No Tools and No Fishing. I get hired for many solo jobs and always thank my employer but often someone will hire me along with someone or even two people with all the tools. Why? To me that is just plain rude and unfair to the person who has no tools. And why do you need two people with all the tools when one can do the job in less than 5 minutes? I think it would be a good idea to have it that if you hire someone with tools that you can't hire anyone else for that farm.