View Single Post
Old Nov 27 2011, 01:05 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklahoma Rose View Post
I agree. I have never complained about not being paid to plow even when I was not hired to do that. It's habit to do so I guess. Reared to leave something finished and better than it was when I arrived. Never thought perhaps the farmer would prefer to do their own plowing. My issue has been not being paid for jobs I was hired to do and it's always been the same farms. Thanks for the comments. Now when I'm hired, I won't plow when not hired for that specific job. It just never mattered, I guess, if I was paid to do that. I just did it.
Just as a point of information. You can only do jobs you have been hired for. So if you are able to plow then you were hired to plow.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.