Thread: Official Top Post Thread Super Facility
View Single Post
Old Jul 01 2023, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm36 View Post
I didn't see a specific tread for the Trading Warehouse so just posting this here

I have the bee farm as my Super Facility this week ( a non-workable facility) .. I just filled and posted my facilities at 615am for the first time today since 730pm last night and when I went to create my sale offer in the Trading Warehouse, I got the message that I didn't have any Super Facility products to sell at the moment.
How is that possible when I have 17 Bee Farms and 4 Turbo Bee Farms and they both have products ready every 6 hrs? There should have been some products available to load into my Trading Warehouse after that 10-1/2 hr time span.
Hi storm

I moved your post to the thread about Super Facility.

Let me tell you what I think it happened.

You purchased the farm pass for June, so you had the privilage for Increase capacity by 10% for facilities that produce common ingredients. The Bee farm is one of those facilities.

Considering that it is a non workable facility plus you had that privilage, then it is possible that when you started products for all your facilities, the Bee farms were not able to start products at that moment.