Thread: Official Top Post Thread Storage on the farm
View Single Post
Old Apr 24 2023, 10:49 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
please send me the link to do resetting the farm.it is the mec i cannot spell it . last night i could remove from storage i had some problems but today i cannot remove anything from storage at all. trying to move some flowers to another farm. to see if that help my farms to stop losing things .i going just stop playing after 14 years if things do not stop disapearing .had a friend remove the 9 layers replow for me all my farms are back like they were for over 10 years.things where flowers are still disapearing .figure to many flowers i have a lot less on each farm if i can get the flowers out of storage so i can finish
Hi Mom Glenda,
If you are having things constantly disappear then that means you have to many things on those farms. There is a limit to how many items can be on a farm. When you layer waters. crops, flowers, trees, and facilties on a farm then you are risking losing things as there are too many items on the farm, so when you add another item something has to go.
The memcache links are in the following thread link so are easy to find:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.