Thread: Official Top Post Thread Accidentally Bought, Deleted or Sold Something
View Single Post
Old Sep 02 2023, 06:14 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billsandy View Post
My Farm 44 I had two different Panda Gardens I was working on and putting ponds with them, and was getting rid of dirt by selling the dirt because I had to many, and I mistakenly hit sell on my Panda Garden instead of the dirt pile, and it was gone before I could realize what had happened! Is there anyway I can get the second Panda Garden back again. It was a total mistake, I didn't want to sell or get rid of the Panda Garden that I received in the Quest. I feel awful that it's gone, I was trying to make it look beautiful in my farm. Thanks for any help you can give me. Sandy
Hi Sandy,

I am very sorry but we can not return any deleted items to you. The Panda Gardens can not be bought from the store either. You do need to be very careful when deleting items on your farms. In the future please try to remember to go to your game preferences and hide everything in the show section that you do not need to see before you delete anything. For Farm Pass items you would need to make sure that you were not showing the Seasonal Items.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.