Thread: Official Top Post Thread Tools and Fuel
View Single Post
Old Nov 12 2022, 09:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ky1960 View Post
I went to all 44 farms. The Box has a CHECK in every oil pump. I had to push the START ALL or the START BATCH or the +30 to get production rolling. As you can see I have all the necessary tools/machinery to Start ALL productions through my Facility Manager. I shouldn't have to go to all 44 farms to do this. So sorry to be a bother to you but this is very frustrating.
Hi Ky,
As you have now done that then the next time you do the Start All in the facility manager they should all start. Sometimes a facility will stop showing in the facility manager if you let production completely finish. Make sure you filter in the manager is set to All Facilities and not to Active facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.