View Single Post
Old Feb 14 2020, 02:38 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!
Default Can I store everything in Item Storage?

Can I store everything in Item Storage?

Almost any Item can be placed into Item storage, as long as there is room left in your storage to store it. The Item Capacity and how you can increase it will be explained later in this Chapter. You start with a Capacity of 100 items.

When you first start playing you only have one farm so until you get your second farm you won't be able to add any animals that are on your farm to Item storage. When you have your second farm, you will be able to move animals from farm to farm as well as any other items.

The only things that can not be placed into Item storage are Fields and the Ground covers.
Fields can only be deleted.

To change a ground cover you just buy another one to replace the one you have. They all cost 100 coins except for the Grass with Guidelines (first purchase 35FC, 100 coins thereafter) and all except the Snow Cover are located at the bottom of the Paths/Ground section of the store.
The current Ground Covers are:
  • Grass (default) - what everyone starts with.
  • Grass with Guidelines (first purchase 35FC, 100 coins thereafter)
  • Tall Grass
  • Taller Grass
  • Dry Grass
  • Semi Dry Taller Grass
  • Autumn Grass
  • Light Brown Plain Land
  • Dark Brown Plain Land
  • Dusty Ground
  • Dirty Ground
  • Asphalt Ground
  • Sand Cover
  • Water Cover
  • Savannah Grass
  • Mulch Ground
  • Meadow Flowers
  • Slightly Rocky Grass
  • Rocky Grass
  • Rocky and Moss Ground
  • Snow Cover (is in the Winter section of the store, available at Level 10) The easiest way to find this one is to use the search box in the store. Start typing Snow Cover in the search box and it should pop into view.
  • If you can't see a Ground Cover that should be on your farm, make sure that in your preferences you have a check mark added to Show Ground Covers. If it is not added, add it and click the green check mark to save the setting.

Last edited by Tiger; Oct 11 2023 at 07:53 AM.