View Single Post
Old May 02 2015, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnsrockn View Post
Thanks for your response Taz, I now understand the fuel and how it works, however, as for the chat I know about the repeating and such, but what I'm talking about is a true glitch where you enter the room, maybe say one thing, and it prints in the chat box, then within minutes, no ones chat shows up in the box, just above their avatar. The only way to correct it is to reload the game, and then it will do it again. I'm not even sure anyone can see anything said in the box itself, just above the avatar, and it's not repeat chat.

Just wanted someone to be aware of this, and yes I have cleared cache's and browsers, in fact my computer is less than a year old, so I know none of that is a factor. Not sure if anyone else is having this problem, Possibly a browser issue? I operate on chrome.
Hi dawnsrockn

Taz is not available at this moment. I also use Chrome and went to marketplace to check and everything was ok for me.

Please try to clear your caches as follow:

Click on memcache (link below), to clear your game memory. You will see a list of unsettings, close that window and the farm if it is open. Then clear your browser cache and close it. Reopen and check marketplace again.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached