Thread: Official Top Post Thread Missing-Crops, Trees, Buildings, Other Items
View Single Post
Old May 29 2021, 12:00 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
i bought all the land for 43 and it says i bought it all.but the farm says it is only 42x42. i liked 400 billion having 2 trillion dollars and i got only 800 billion left and a little over that. i also bought the factorys put them on farm 43. i also bought 4 lands for farm 10. and bought farm 44 and all the land they had for 44. went back looked 4 times and it tells me i owed all land for 43.plese check on this for me and get it fixed .i moving all my facilitys from 17 to 43 soon as they are empty and think they be empty tomorriow. please fix this for me i need the land.i to tired to figure up just how much i spend i just know i had liking 400 billion having 2 trillion thanks mom Glenda
Hi Mom Glenda,
I checked your account data and you only upgraded farm 43 to 42x42. It looks like you also upgraded your farm 34 to 50x50 afterwards. Maybe you thought you were still upgrading farm 43.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.