View Single Post
Old Nov 27 2011, 07:40 AM

I think a lot of the asking to be hired to plow stems from when we were not able to do that in the initial hiring. A lot of older players will ask you to plow cause that's what we did when we were finished harvesting.

I would love to be able to hire in advance my usual harvesting partner when I am away from home or not able to meet him. That way he could go do the farms I want him to do and he knows what I want done and what I don't. I would not have to worry about what he was doing etc. If he's not available now, I do my own farms.

I so many times have gone to the market....just stood there and have gotten hired. When I get to the farm it's all done or mostly done with at lease 6 people working on it. When I was hiring from the market and I never got the response, I went and checked my farm to see if they were there before I rehired someone else. And, 9 times out of 10 the game will tell you if someone is doing something at your farm when you are not even there. So, there should not be problems with over hiring at your farms. If I get to a farm that has to many people I usually just say "to many people....thanks" and leave. I have also had rude people, who come in after I have started the farm and go immediately to where I am working. It's a big farm....why go to where I am??? Go get your own corner.