View Single Post
Old Oct 24 2013, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccheney View Post
I agree. I have had to leave many jobs because they were too much. I state in my status that I don't have tools and I still get jobs for 19 layered farms which would take me about an 45 mins to an hour a farm. I don't have 16-19 hrs a day to spend on a computer game. We definitely need a way to know the size of the job before we accept it. It would also be nice to know what people are willing to do before you hire them. It is so hard to get people to harvest/chop trees and flowers. I sent requests to 5 people who were asking for any job and every one turned my job down. I finally got one acceptance and he chopped 5 trees and left.
The person who hires u is probably desperate to find help for the chores of his/her farms. Both of you and them do not sign contracts therefore you can leave that farm for any reasons, but you should send them a message stating why you did not work. That's what I do, in case the farms are stacked 9x, or the trees are one here and 1 there. When I am hired to work in a farm I like the trees to be planted densely and not on single files because this wastes my time and fuel. If I don't finish a job, I notify the owner of the farm why I stopped working. On the other hand I plant my trees and flowers so that the hired helper has maximum benefit from helping me out. We should be caring for each other. Because I do not want my time to be wasted, I prefer to fish with my turbo boat it does not give me problems.