Thread: Official Top Post Thread Cargo Ships
View Single Post
Old Oct 28 2022, 02:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredcy View Post
My wife is having problems with the game not recording some of the ships she has dispatched. We play together every day and I am not having this problem. Any help would be appreciated. Her farm id is 100000409418997. Thanks for any help.
Hi fredcy,
According to her data the only day a ship is not recorded as having been dispatched is Oct 26th. We do not have any way to correct this for her. Currently I see she has 3 ships out at various ports.

Only thing I can suggest is for her to clear her memcache (link below) before she starts loading the next ship, then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen farms.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

This will not fix the missing ship in the dispatched list, but may prevent this from happening again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.