Thread: REDIRECT (see first post) Answered and Closed Threads
View Single Post
Old Oct 08 2022, 11:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanAOrr View Post
i am an avid farm town player, i have 3 active ids, but since the problems with farm town and face book in the last few days, i have become aware that one of my ids is no longer working

https://www.facebook.com/NormyOrr
i am sorry i do not know my farm town number for this id

it was set up with the email address :
(email address removed)

however there appears to be an error with this email address
i have approached facebook to try and get this id reactivated, or to have it linked to a different email

i have purchased quite a few farm dollars on this id and am halfway through doing an upsizing of all my farms

i do not want to lose this id after all the cash i have invested in the game so i can play it at an enjoyable level

your assistance with this would be appreciated please

also, in responding to this message, could you forward your reply to my main email address of (email address removed)

thanks
Norman
Hi Norman,
I removed your email addresses for your safety as this is a public forum and anyone can view it. We can only answer you here in the forums.

I am sorry, but we can do nothing about this for you. This is an issue with Facebook and only they can help you to recover that account.

You farms ID for that account are tied to it and there is no way for us to move those farms to anouther Facebook account.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.