Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Dec 01 2022, 10:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by George.S View Post
Hi Taz. I meant squatting at my own farm... I often just leave the computer with FT still open, because I expect to be back soon. If gone long enough, like half a day or more, my facility times don't display properly when I return, but it is possible to continue farming - the clocks go back to normal the next time I log out and back in. Was I still connected to the server, and might I save the harvest and do some designing while we wait? idunno... but I'm gonna try squatting for New Year's, just in case. lol.
Hi George S,
As I said I left mine on for 3 days last time and never noticed times being incorrect in facilities. Just remember that over New Years the quests seem to disappear for a while due to the time differences. They do come back though.
Any work you do while "squatting" will save.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.