View Single Post
Old Oct 08 2011, 07:43 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Downy View Post
I'm thinking about getting the harvester/plow/seeder. I'm curious to know a few things about it. I assume you do NOT get the coin bonus for the crop when using it (you get a bonus for hiring somebody else to harvest as opposed to doing it yourself.) Is that correct?
That is a very interesting question and one I had never considered and would like to know the answer to now. I had assumed we received these belt bonuses when the crops were harvested, irrespective of who harvested them. You are asking if the bonus is only received if SOMEONE ELSE harvests for us. This would happen no matter what tool is used, but it would certainly put me off paying the extra for the three in one if the bonus were NOT received. I think the next person to receive a belt bonus notification could perhaps read it carefully and let us know what it says - whether it refers to the next time a crop is harvested or the next time someone does it for us.

I know there have been times I've checked my totals before and after harvesting and felt I didn't not get the belt bonuses I should have. Perhaps this is the answer.